Illinois Corporate Law Attorney
Business Lawyer Serving Naperville, Oak Brook, Burr Ridge, and Counties and Villages Throughout the Area
At the Lindell & Tessitore P.C., we offer experienced legal counsel to businesses of all kinds. With over 10 years of experience working in both large and small law firms, Attorney Dennis Lindell offers clients a highly developed legal skill set combined with accessibility and personalized attention. We can represent businesses of all types from start-ups to established companies in all Illinois business sectors.
Full-Service Business Law Attorney
Every business needs a trusted attorney to protect its interests and offer reasoned legal advice as the need arises. At Lindell & Tessitore P.C., we build relationships with our business clients and tailor our services to their unique needs and objectives. Our firm handles a wide range of services for businesses including:
- General corporate representation and small business counseling
- Formation of business entities
- Representation of buyers and sellers in the sale and purchase of businesses and business assets
- Preparation and negotiation of corporate agreements such as buy-sale agreements, articles of incorporation and organization, corporate bylaws, shareholder agreements, stock purchase agreements and product distribution agreements
- Corporate disputes litigation and settlement agreements
- Preparation of employment agreements
Commercial Real Estate Representation for Businesses
Commercial real estate is an integral part of any business. At Lindell & Tessitore P.C., we also offer businesses skilled representation in all types of commercial real estate transactions including:
Attorney Dennis Lindell has extensive experience handling sophisticated commercial real estate deals in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment of large Chicago and suburban law firms. He offers clients the benefit of his knowledge and experience in a small firm setting that permits greater accessibility and individualized service.
Whether you are just starting a business or seeking legal counsel for your established company, contact us to discuss your needs. From our offices in Naperville, Plainfield, Oswego, Aurora, Lisle, Winfield, Wheaton, St. Charles, Geneva, Batavia, Yorkville, Downer’s Grove, Warrenville, Romeoville, Joliet, Bolingbrook and the greater Chicagoland area.