Skilled Naperville, IL Attorney
Helping Clients from Offices in Naperville and Oak Brook
At Lindell & Tessitore P.C., we provide high-quality legal services at affordable rates. A small firm, we offer clients personalize attention, ready accessibility and customized legal counsel. Attorney Dennis P. Lindell has over 10 years of experience practicing in a wide range of areas including:
Commercial Real Estate
- Purchases, Sales, Zoning & Development – Assisting businesses and individuals with the purchase and sale of commercial properties and with the zoning, annexation and development of commercial projects, many of which have had significant environmental and zoning issues.
- Loans & Distressed Properties – Assisting businesses and individuals in obtaining financing for commercial properties as well as handling loan workouts, deed-in-lieu transactions, loan modifications, distressed loans and foreclosure defense.
- Leasing & Landlord-Tenant Disputes – Representing landlords and tenants in preparing and negotiating all types of commercial leases and handling lease disputes including litigation and forcible eviction proceedings.
Residential Real Estate
- Sales & Purchases – Representing buyers and sellers in the sale and purchase of residential property including single-family homes, condominiums, cooperatives, townhouses and timeshares.
- Loans & Distressed Properties – Helping homeowners in financial difficulties with loan workouts, loan modifications and foreclosure defense.
- Leasing & Landlord-Tenant Disputes – Representing landlords and tenants in lease negotiations and disputes including litigation.
- Family Law – Assisting families with difficult legal matters. Also providing reasoned, affordable counsel in all matters of divorce including child custody and support.
- Condominium & Homeowner Associations – Experience dealing with a wide variety of issues. We can handle anything from a building with less than 10 units to complexes with thousands of individual owners.
- Corporate Law – Helping businesses with all types of corporate law matters including organizing corporate entities, employment agreements, shareholder agreements and sales and purchases of businesses.
- Estate Planning – Assisting individuals with wills, trusts and powers of attorney.
- Personal Injury – Protecting clients when negligent, reckless, or intentional acts of another person cause harm. In addition, personal injuries can happen when a product is defective.
- Miscellaneous Legal Matters – Providing legal counsel for traffic matters, DUI cases and small claims litigation.
If you are in need of experienced and knowledgeable legal services in any of our practice areas, contact us today to schedule an initial consultation. We serve Naperville, Plainfield, Oswego, Aurora, Lisle, Winfield, Wheaton, St. Charles, Geneva, Batavia, Yorkville, Downer’s Grove, Warrenville, Romeoville, Joliet, Bolingbrook and the greater Chicagoland area.