Illinois Commercial Litigation Attorney
Serving Clients from Offices in Naperville and Oak Brook
In the course of business and real estate, there are often times when owners, brokers, partners, shareholders, landlords and tenants require the assistance of an experienced attorney to help resolve a challenging legal matter. At Lindell & Tessitore P.C., we provide knowledgeable legal counsel and aggressive legal representation for a wide range of legal disputes and commercial litigation claims. With over a decade of experience in both large and small law firms, Attorney Dennis P. Lindell can aggressively handle your legal dispute efficiently and effectively.
Aggressive Commercial Litigation Representation
At our firm, we understand how important it is for businesses, business owners and individuals to resolve their legal disputes affordably and in a timely manner. We offer clients aggressive advocacy to achieve their objectives and protect their rights. We provide skilled representation in a number of areas including:
- General Business Disputes – Representation of businesses and individuals in contract-related disputes, employment disputes, disputes related to the sale or purchase of a business, disputes between partners, disputes with other businesses and disputes with the government.
- Mechanic’s Liens – Representation of contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, owners and developers in mechanic’s lien claims. We understand construction laws and offer skilled assistance in enforcement and defense of mechanic’s liens.
- Broker’s Liens – Representation of real estate brokers in broker’s lien claims.
- Shareholder Disputes – Representation of business shareholders and partners in a wide range of disputes including breach of contract claims, officer misconduct, shareholder rights, dividend disputes, buy-out agreements, business and partnership dissolutions and many other matters.
- Real Estate Litigation – We handle all types of real estate disputes, including leasing, sales & purchases, broker disputes, and eminent domain. With an advanced degree in real estate law, Attorney Dennis P. Lindell is highly knowledgeable about all areas of real estate litigation.
- Construction Litigation – We handle legal matters related to the construction field involving construction defects, breach of contract, code violations, design defects, structural damages and deficiencies and a host of other matters.
Regardless of the nature of the legal matter, our firm offers high-quality, aggressive representation in the service of our clients’ goals. If you are involved in a commercial dispute, contact us to schedule an appointment to discuss your needs. We serve Naperville, Plainfield, Oswego, Aurora, Lisle, Winfield, Wheaton, St. Charles, Geneva, Batavia, Yorkville, Downer’s Grove, Warrenville, Romeoville, Joliet, Bolingbrook, Chicago and the greater Chicagoland area.