Naperville, IL Divorce Attorney
Experienced Family Law Lawyer in Oak Brook, Burr Ridge, Lombard, and Throughout the Chicagoland Area
Going through a divorce is challenging both emotionally and financially. Unfortunately, divorce proceedings can be contentious and costly. At Lindell & Tessitore P.C., we seek to ease some of the burden of divorce proceedings by offering efficient, compassionate counsel. We understand that the sooner you resolve the legalities of your divorce, the sooner you can start rebuilding your personal life and looking towards the future.
Affordable Divorce Representation
Divorce proceedings can drag on for what seems like forever. This can be costly to your wallet as well as to your emotional well being. At Lindell & Tessitore P.C., we help clients achieve their legal goals for their divorce as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible. We handle all aspects of the divorce process including:
- Child Custody - We assist clients in negotiating a custodial agreement or if necessary arguing on our clients behalf before the court.
- Child Support - Typically these payments are determined by Illinois statute. We educate clients on what to expect and argue special circumstances where necessary.
- Spousal Support (Maintenance or Alimony) - We work with clients to ensure their financial situation is stable after the divorce and that spousal support payments are fair and appropriate.
- Visitation - We carefully negotiate parenting schedules to ensure non-custodial parents have a healthy role in the lives of their children.
- Property Division - We help clients define their marital property, value their marital property and negotiate an equitable distribution of their marital property.
- Pre- and Post-Nuptial Agreements - We negotiate and draft agreements between couples for how assets will be handled in the event of a future divorce.
- Post-Degree Modifications - We help clients modify their existing divorce decrees to as circumstances in their lives change.
If you are considering filing for divorce or if your spouse has already filed for divorce, contact us and schedule a consultation. We can answer any questions you may have and educate you on what to expect as your divorce moves forward. Our firm represents family law clients in Naperville, Plainfield, Oswego, Aurora, Lisle, Winfield, Wheaton, St. Charles, Geneva, Batavia, Yorkville, Downer’s Grove, Warrenville, Romeoville, Joliet, Bolingbrook and the greater Chicagoland area.